Our Employee Volunteering Panel Discussion
The star-studded discussion was lead by:
- Alex Smith (Founder and CEO of North & South London Cares),
- Jenny Barrow (Head of Corporate Responsibility at the Financial Conduct Authority),
- Lorna Gavin (Head of Diversity , Inclusion and Corporate Responsibility at Gowling WLG)
- Linz Darlington (Founder and CEO of Benefacto)
- And chaired by Rob Powell (Head of Pro Bono and CSR at Weil Gotshal & Manges).
The hour long debate gravitated towards the balance between private and charity sectors needs. Topics ranged from the essence of good volunteering to practical advice on how increase participation rates and impact reporting.
Benefacto’s Linz Darlington spoke about a new corporate giving index called GivX which makes impact reporting easy for organisations. There’ll be more information on that golden nugget in a few weeks time – watch this space!
We want to thank Team London Bridge for hosting everyone at their beautiful headquarters, our tremendous speakers and our lovely audience of employee volunteering professionals who came from far and wide to nibble on croissants and watch the debate unfold.
Looking for some help?Book a Meeting
We'd love to help you to get more colleagues doing high impact volunteering